Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Knishes and work

Today I went from helping the gyms kids camp climb outdoors from 8:30-11:30.. then babysitting from 12:30-4:00... then back to Berkeley to coach the middle school girls team from 5:00-7:00. Naturally after work I climbed super hard, since I needed to exercise. It was a long, tiring day. I didn't have time to cook much, just ate food we cooked yesterday.

Knishes!!!! From Vegan with a Vengeance! So delicious. From left to right it goes potato, sweet potato, then spinach. Yum yum yum! Although super hard to make, these turned out AWESOME! I'm not going to reprint the recipe, since it is in the book. Here's another picture to feast your eyes on:


These are the knishes straight out of the oven, and cut slightly. Super delicious!!! My older sister Irene also made soup, which was super delicious. It was green, so I didn't feel like a picture was necessary.
Tomorrow Irene's having her knee surgery, so expect some bomb recipes for her to nosh on while she can't walk. I'm planning muffins for tomorrow morning, but we'll see. It's been a long day-goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment