Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 coming to an end

Looks like I'll still be in New York for the beginning of 2012, but instead of spending the first few days in NYC, I'll be HOME! I can't wait to see the outdoors and stars and to breath fresh air. I am already making a list of places I want to go and see. The majority are places to camp or hike- I need to be outside. I'd climb, but my shoulder still hurts a ton. I'm seeing a doctor in Berkeley when I go back.

I've been biking to work and back, and check out my view when I go from Brooklyn to Manhattan over the bridge. You can see the Brooklyn bridge, and the lower part of the Manhattan skyline.


It's actually pretty magical, especially when it's clear outside. I'll miss that when I'm in the Bay, but I'll miss my bike more. It's to expensive to ship just for 20 days, although I'll be taking it with me over summer. Besides a cold thats bothering me right now, I don't have much to do today, so I'm off to walk around uptown. I'll be living off Kale, sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas, and pear until I get to go home.

Hope everyones holidays were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment