Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dad's weekend in Boulder

My father visited me this past weekend on his way back from a business trip, and it was a blast. We had Friday and Saturday together, so we started off by what else, but, eating! We visited The Buff, a famous breakfast place together for a late lunch. I'm pretty sure Obama has been there, which means it was spectacular. They even had gluten free bread!!





It also snowed in Boulder, as you can see.. so everything was GORGEOUS for my Dad (and me). After lunch we headed towards Celestial Tea to get a tour of the factory, which was pretty educational. We saw how Celestial Tea is made, everything from the cutting and milling to the packaging and shipping.

Next we walked around Pearl Street, got some coffee, and some awesome spices.


Dinner followed, with some food shopping at my favorite supermarket in Boulder. The next day we had a late brunch, and hung out the rest of the day. It was an awesome weekend- and good to see one of my parental units. There's still some snow on the ground, but I'm off to bike to the climbing gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment