Monday, July 9, 2012

Tofu Dip

Over the weekend I bought toby's tofu spread. After literally eating half the container (I got the lite version- so it's ok) I decided I had to make my own. So, I did.



 Ingredients: 
-firm tofu (pressed)
-vegan mayonaise
 -parsley
-celery
-nutritonal yeast
-garlic salt
-spices
-anything else you want (I added zucchini to my last dip!)

 Method: 
-press your tofu until most of the water is out
-throw everything into a food processor and mix!
 -enjoy with chips, crackers, more celery, or by the spoonful



 I love this with celery and also with corn tortilla chips... delicious and so high in protein. feel free to play around with the amount of spices and mayonaise- I don't have exact measurements since I just keep adding in things until it tastes good.

So simple and easy, it takes less than 5 minutes- just make sure to eat it within 4 days... which won't be a problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment